Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Cake Maniac



Hi...Last weekend, I spent my holiday at my best friend's house. It's been a while since I last visited her family. Actually, I was not planning to come to his house at all but my instincts told me to do so at the very last minute..huhuhu.. A bit info about my best friend..she is an expert chef but I'm the vice versa.. :)
Maybe because she is one of the older sisters in her family..3/4 of his siblings are the boys and that is one of the strong reasons why she is a good cooker I guess. On our way back, we also met a cute boy with his grandfather when we stopped for a while to fetch my friend's youngest sister. He is so cute that made me felt want to grab him and just take him home to keep for myself.

Hi...Am I cute??

OK.. back to the topic..actually we planned to make 2 types of cakes, Orange Sponge Cake and Banana Cake...but at the end of the day, she managed to make 6 cakes in just two days. Can you believe how crazy she is when it comes to bake a cake.. I just can shook my head when I saw how strong her determination. If she felt the cake was not good enough, she will make it again the next morning. The only advantage about it for me is I can eat the cake as much as I can..haha

Some of the cakes...

Chocolate Sponge Cake

Pandan Sponge Cake


Banana Cake


Orange Sponge Cake
Besides, I also spent a lot of time with her family members. I helped her mother made the lunch and played the games with her younger brothers and sister. We also went to shopping for a while at the evening and enjoyed ourselves very much with unstoppable jokes and laughter. How lucky I am because her family treated me really well and made me felt as I am the part of the family. It also reminded me about my family and made me realized how much I miss to spend time with them. OK, see you again :)

" A good friend knows all your best stories, A best friend has lived them with you "









1 comment: