Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Beauty Within You



It has been a while since I last updated this blog. Lots of work need to be done, actually. 
Right now, I want to share one of my favourite song, Who Says by Selena Gomez. Yeah, It's an old song but it just crossed my mind while I was doing my works.
 This is some of the lyrics.



 Who Says

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else
hey
You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn’t good enough.
But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough?
I’m sure you got some things
You’d like to change about yourself.
But when it comes to me
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else.

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

It’s such a funny thing
How nothing’s funny when it’s you
You tell ‘em what you mean
But they keep whiting out the truth
It’s like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won’t let you touch the sky







I found this song is so inspiring. It is true,indeed. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. So, treat others the same way you want to be treated. Don't easily make fun of others imperfection because nobody is perfect.  Instead, their imperfection makes they are more attractive. 

"“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” 
― Scott Westerferld 








No comments:

Post a Comment