Saturday 4 February 2012

A Blessed Holiday

This is not me, for your infomation ;p
I had an amazing holiday last Chinese New Year with my amazing family..huhu..seriously we really had unforgettable moments last holiday because a lot of things happened.. my sister came back home with her husband,her son (Fawwaz Hakimi) and twin (Ameera Tasnim and Ameera Sofea). Ohh, you can't imagine how happy I was to play with them. I miss them so much though they are so hard to handle because they are growing up and like to climb the stairs. huhuhu


Come On, Sis, Come On...Go!!Go!!
One more thing, my sister made me an orange sponge cake.. waaa, you touched my heart sis :) hehe..Actually, a long time ago, we used to make this type of cake but the outcome was not so good.Surprisingly, my sister managed to make it so nice and delicious. Within just an hour, the cake was finished eaten by me. hehe..


Eat me,eat me..


Since  it is Chinese New Year, my father also bought a box of orange for us. It was so sweet and tasty until Fawwaz begged me to give him more and more orange. Again, I managed to eat all of them within just couple of days. haha.. No wonder why I always gain weight in the holiday..huhu.. how about your holiday, guys?? Hope you enjoy it the same as I do. :) 

PS : An apple a day keeps the doctor away, then what about an orange a day?? ;P


1 comment:

  1. credit to me for the cake.next time should be your turn to bake. heh
    an orange a day perhaps will make ur skin better..vitamin c? xD

    ReplyDelete